Immigrating to Canada is a distant dream for many people. The reasons that people from all over the world prefer settling down in Canada are abundant and the best ones are listed below.
- The Canadian government takes care of all medical expenses of permanent Canadian citizens.
- Canada is one of the safest and the least racist countries in the world to live in.
- Universities in Canada are some of the best educational institutions in the world.
- There are abundant job opportunities for all with decent wages to lead a good life.
Besides, Canada has clean air and the landscape offers abundant vacation spots. Therefore, this country is an ideal place to live in whether you’re a student, a businessperson, or an avid traveler.
That said, Canadian citizenship isn’t offered on a plate. There are many legal formalities to be done before you can even immigrate to Canada, let alone getting permanent citizenship there. The process is rigorous, which is why it’s best to apply for citizenship via licensed law firms like Get In Canada.
There are many Get In Canada immigration programs that you can join in order to speed up the process of acquiring citizenship. The best ones are listed below.
- Express Entry Program
It’s the least expensive immigration program but it’s a stiff one. Which is why it’s best handled by professionals at Get In Canada. You’re required to fill out an application form that demands certain facts about your background.
- What’s your work experience and whether you have a job offer from a Canadian company already?
- Do you have a provincial recommendation letter?
- Do you have enough funds to settle in Canada?
- Are you already enrolled in a University for higher studies?
If the assessment committee at Get In Canada evaluates you to be eligible for citizenship, your plea is forwarded to the immigration authorities. It’s expected that you’ll get an invite for immigration approval with 12 months of the plea submission. In case you do not receive it, you are fully authorized to apply again with a fresh application.
- Provincial Nomination Program
PNP is an instrumental immigration program for people looking forward to immigrating quickly. It requires a recommendation from Canadian territory. Once the government of Canada accepts your application, you’re allowed to work and live in Canada, but, only in the territory, you’ve applied for. You’re given the right the move only after you get permanent citizenship that can be done via CIC.
- Quebec Business Immigration Program
This immigration program is for investors, entrepreneurs, and self-workers only. You should be able to deposit money in Quebec (depending upon the territory you’re applying for) and should have a good net-worth to be eligible for this citizenship program.