When a conflict arises related to real estate purchase contracts, home leasing, verification of charges on real estate and farms, wealth and inheritance management, individuals can consult with a real estate lawyer, specialist in solving these problems.
The real estate LawyerMarbella is part of real estate law, which deals with the legal norms related to the real estate field, both with regard to the citizen with the Administrations, or individuals between themselves, and in the following cases:
- urban leases and rustic leases,
- evictions from homes and business premises,
- domain record,
- successive tract records,
- the sale of homes,
- transfers of business premises,
These types of contracts are managed, among others:
- purchase and sale of real estate
- home leasing,
- sale of land,
- timeshare or shift use of real estate,
- illegal occupation of dwellings by usurpation of property,
The negotiation of real estate contracts is usually carried out by real estate agents, who represent the buying or selling party, as well as in the case of leases. They are the most common cases to have a real estate attorney for individuals.
In operations with builders or developers, attorneys intervene to study important issues, such as claims for construction defects, or evictions.
The Most Common Claims To Real Estate Lawyers
The legal defense that a private individual may request from their real estate lawyer covers these claims:
- For constructive defects, which violate the Technical Building Code,
- problems that affect the habitability, security or functionality of the home or premises,
- conflicts for breach of real estate contracts,
- income claims and the resolution of leases,
- The advertising of the properties, because it is considered false or that hides vices, such as cracks, leaks, humidity.
- Mortgages: floor clauses, payment of taxes, commissions,for damages.
Real Estate Purchase and Sale
The work of the real estate lawyer includes a complete diligence, to check all the legal and technical aspects related to the processed property. Among the issues audited are:
- Your registration status,
- your charges and liens,
- the constructive state,
- the stability of the construction,
- the urban situation
When selling a property, the lawyer must advise his clients so that the acquisition is carried out with complete legal certainty. The role of the lawyer must be at all times to advise so as not to violate the law.
Real Estate Leases
When renting a property, various situations may arise that involve the work of a lawyer specializing in real estate law. Some examples:
- Rent claims and other breaches arising from the lease.
- When a house that has several owners, some wanting to rent it and others not.
Real Estate Leasing
Real estate leasing is a form of medium or long-term financing that facilitates, through a financial lease, the acquisition of the property.The lessor cedes to the lessee the use and enjoyment of the real estate property, in exchange for the payment of fees, which include interest.At the end of the term stipulated in the duration of the financial lease, and the payment of all the periodic installments, the lessee will have an option to purchase the property.